Karla Marie of Londonbbw commits its adherence to the rules and principles stipulated in this
terms and conditions of personal data processing and rights pertaining to the personal data of
data owners. We consider the confidentiality and protection of personal data crucial and pledges
to the lawfulness of personal data processing.
you visit http://wwwlondonbbw.com (the “Site”)
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
Personal data signifies any information pertaining to an identified or identifiable natural person
( referred henceforth as ‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be
identified, either directly or indirectly, particularly through an identifier such as a name, an
identification data, location, an online identity or to one or more factors specific to the physical,
physiological, biological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural
Processing signifies any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of
personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as acquisition, recording, organisation,
arrangement, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by
transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination,
restriction, erasure or destruction.
Controller signifies the natural or legal person, public or local government authority being the
original collector of personal data. The controller ascertains the objectives and means of the
processing of personal data.
Processor signifies a natural or legal person, public or local government authority that processes
personal data on behalf of and on instructions from the controller.
Third party signifies a natural or legal person, public or local government authority, agency or
Personal data breach signifies a breach leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss,
alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise
Data subject signifies a person whose personal data are processed.
When processing personal data, we adhere to the following principles:
• the principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency – personal data shall be processed
lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
• the principle of purpose limitation – personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and
legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those
• the principle of data minimisation – personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to
what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
• the principle of accuracy – personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to
date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate,
having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without
• the principle of storage limitation – personal data shall be kept in a form which permits
identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the
personal data are processed;
• principle of integrity and confidentiality – personal data shall be processed in a manner that
ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or
unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate
technical or organisational measures.
SECURITY OF PROCESSING
• Following the principle of reasonableness, the Site applies different organisational, physical
and information technology security measures to protect personal data.
• Us may, in certain cases, use processors for the processing and provision of services. The Site
ensures that processors process personal data on instructions from United Kingdom laws and in
accordance with applicable law as well as take relevant security measures. Confidentiality
agreements have been entered into with any and all processors.
• We immediately notify data subjects of any personal data breaches.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
• We use the Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in
particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example,
by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to
assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
• The Site processes personal data to perform an agreement and ensure performance thereof.
• The purpose of processing personal data is to:
– enable you to use our partner portal and CAT tools
– enter into an agreement (NDA, confidentiality)
– receive/submit quotes/invoices for any Services provided
– carry out project management
THIRD PARTIES, AUTHORISED PERSONS AND CROSS-BORDER TRANSMISSION
OF PERSONAL DATA
• Proceeding from the purposes strictly limited to necessity, we may transmit personal data to
third parties and authorised persons for the following objective in order to provide the services
• Due to the nature and language combinations of the services, there may be situations requiring
the cross-border transmission of personal data (personal data arising from the services) to
partners. We confirm that they apply appropriate security measures to cross-border
transmission of personal data.
• The Site confirms that they only transmit personal data to such third parties and processors that
apply adequate security measures to ensure the security of protection of personal data.
• Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and
regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information
we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
• Data subjects have the right to have their personal data erased or to restrict the processing of
their personal data.
• Data subjects have the right to make inquiries concerning their personal data that they have
submitted to Us.
• Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of personal data with the
Data Protection Inspectorate.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The site collets the following personal data in connection with your relationship with us:
• your name and surname
• user name
• email address
• phone number
• name of your organisation
• information about the way you are related with.
Any personal data about you is provided by you only.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
• We keep personal data in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than
is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed, unless the Site has to
comply with a requirement arising from law providing for different terms of storing personal
• We will destroy and/or erase securely any personal data with no purpose for storage after one
year has passed from the provision of the service, unless otherwise agreed between the
recipient of the service and Us.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our
records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
If you have any questions, concerns or proposals concerning the processing of personal data, you
can contact the controller, using the following contacts details:
Address: unit 46074, PO BOX 6945, London, W1A6US